Share posts you love straight from your Dashboard!
Just enter your friend’s email address and you’re good to go.
Now you can do more than just reblog when you find something you love on Tumblr for iPhone and iPad.
- Share posts via Twitter, Facebook, and more
- Save stuff for later using Instapaper and Pocket
- Email an entire post with our beautiful new template
- Close photos by flinging up or down!
- GIFs animate while you scroll*
- Search your Following list (it’s now alphabetized and grouped by first letter!)
Download the update
*iPad 2, 3 and 4, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th Generation, iPhone 4S and 5 only
Selfies are back and here to stay. Create a photo post, click “Take a photo” on the bottom right corner, and GPOY to your heart’s desire.*
Want to update your avatar? Visit your blog’s settings page to take a selfie or drag and drop directly from your desktop.
*Chrome and Firefox v20+ only for now
Check out the latest updates for iPhone and iPad:
- Shoot with a brand new camera
- Create photosets
- Double tap anywhere on a post to ♥!
Download it now
We’ve completely redone search to make finding tags and blogs easy.
Check this out! We’re testing real-time notifications from people you follow.
You should start to see them in the next few hours (and can toggle them on your Settings page).
This is HUGE!
Panoramas just got a big new view on Tumblr. Try it on your blog, the Dashboard, and the latest iPhone/iPad app too!
This works automatically for super-wide (
3:1) high-res (
1000px wide) photo uploads. And theme developers can now style panoramas in Tumblr themes with the
Panorama by Blaine Davis
It’s a holiday miracle!
Without further ado, Tumblr for iPad is finally here. We hope you like it as much as we do.
(And don’t forget — Tumblr is awesome on your Android tablet too!)